SUPER exciting update!

Yesterday I went to the Dr. and it was the best appointment ever!  Everything was great, my iron test was amazing, they even asked if I take iron supplements, and I don't :)  Then I got weighed and I haven't gained anything in the last two weeks, yay!  Then they measured Owen and he has been EXACTLY on every other appointment, but this time he was measuring small, but they said it might be because he dropped and sure enough!! He is in position!  Head down, feet up.  And I am dilated almost 2 cm!!! YAY!!!! The Dr. said chances of me going past my due date are really slim.  We have been seriously hoping he would come 2 weeks early during spring break, it was mainly just wishful thinking, but now it might actually be a possibility!!! Super exciting!  Here is a pic I took yesterday.







Jon & Aub  – (February 25, 2012)  

You are too cute!! I hope he comes early. Make sure you go on lots of long walks in the evening. And there is another sure fire way to get him to come, if you want to know call me. :)

The Dooley Family  – (February 25, 2012)  

wow!!!! I was telling my mom that you were due soon but I didn't quite know when!! Keep us updated! You're so lucky; I went into labor with normal contractions every 5 minutes and I was STILL at ground zero when I was admitted!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP