The end of the semester

It has been FOREVER since I wrote.  There has been a lot going on since school ended.  The last week of school I worked to catch up and finish the last of our Christmas presents.  Here is Owen trying on his little Brazillian friend's hat.




I tried forever to finish up my mom's quilt, it was basically impossible to do with Owen.  I had to wait until he was sound asleep.  



I also had to pack and Owen tried to help.  He has a big diaper butt.


And my last project was for my teacher from NC that helped us out so much.  He complained during one class about never being able to find an ugly Hanukkah shirt to wear during the holidays.  So I made him one. And it is really ugly!  



After finishing everything we finally headed out to Montana for the winter break.  




Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP