What to say...

I have been lugging my camera around with me for days taking GREAT pictures of the fall colors, but the computer says there are no pictures on my camera. Annoying. So I have been waiting to write something so I could put up pictures and it was all for nothing. A few weeks ago my friend Terry and his new wife Christine came to see us! It was the best thing ever. It made life seem a little more normal, my friends are the best. We ate at the Cracker Barrel, and it was delicious as always. We also went to play mini golf. That was a blast, we all did pretty well, had some lucky shots. I was sad to say goodbye. It was great, almost like being back at home. I can't wait to get back to Montana. I also had a great chat today with my best bud from home, we talked for hours about everything. Lots of fun. The weather is great, it has been rainy and is starting to get chilly. The last few days there were tornado scares. Matt called me Tuesday night and told me about the tornado warning. At our house there wasn't a problem at all, barely even rain. Matt was at band practice and while he was driving home there was lots of rain and lots of stuff in the road. I'm glad it didn't come by our house. Our house is perfect, we have fish. I will put up pictures once the computer decides to cooperate.

The Dooley Family  – (October 29, 2010)  

"Our house is perfect, we have fish." I just love you!! I miss you, girly! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet abode!

Jenn  – (October 30, 2010)  

Hang in there kiddo...I can completely relate to being "home-sick"! Glad that things are going along well!
Great hubby, a perfect house and FISH!
seriously, what more does a girl need?

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP