ALL IS WELL

Wonderful news.
Matt's surgery went very well.
He is home.
Eats, sleeps, poops.
I am getting baby practice.
Wish I needed it.
Also
We sat outside.
I took pictures.
I thouggt I failed miserably.
But...
I played with the photo shop at the end
And...
It turned out fun.
Not good.
But not too bad.
These are the plants in front of our house.
The trees in front of our house.

This is our wind chime. Matt's dad got it for us from the flea market. They literally have everything.


ME!


More plants.



Blue eyes, not showered.


These are his shoes that have been sitting outside for months.


Tree.

Me with Asian eyes.

Cripple.

More trees.





Souvenirs from the hospital

Pretty colors.



We burned paper in the candle holder.

Our fire pit.

I forced him to pose.

These next ones are pictures I took at Kerr Scott Dam. We had to teach 5th graders about the water cycle for one of my classes. It was a great day.





Jon & Aub  – (March 10, 2011)  

I am so glad everything went well!! I hope Matt is easy to nurse back to health. I hate it when Jon gets sick or hurt, he wont let me do anything and he is cranky. SO the best of luck to you!!!

Jenn  – (March 10, 2011)  

Sorry to hear about Matt's knee...bummer for both of you! But I do love your "photography skills"!

Brian and Kayla  – (March 16, 2011)  

Kim! I LOVED your message on my phone. You are the cutest girl I know!

Thank you SO MUCH for the job leads. We'll be sure to check them out!

It looks like you and Matt are doing great! Your blog is so cute...I didn't realize that you had updated it so much. I need to put you on my blog roll.

Love ya!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP